Work and Study program
Strictly Tango’s Work-Study program provides students with the opportunity to work in exchange for free tango classes. Responsibilities include customer service such as registering and checking-in students, handling payments, creating flyers and maintaining student records. Experience with the MindBody business management software is a big plus but not required.
• Applicants must reside in NYC and commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week for 3 months
• Proficiency in English (additional languages a plus)
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Windows and a design app (e.g. Photoshop)
Schedule and Benefits
• Students work during our school hours on Monday 7pm-9pm or on Saturday 2pm-4pm. For every two hours of work students will receive two hours of free classes. Discounts will also be provided for workshops and special master classes.
To apply, please send an inquiry and work resume to email@example.com.
We will contact you for an interview based on qualifications and availability