Sergio Martin Almiron in NYC
Classes at Strictly Tango NYC
Sergio Martin Almiron was the World Tango Dance Championship finalist in both categories (Salon Tango and Stage Tango) in 2016, reaching sixth place in Stage Tango category. He was the Metropolitan Tango Dance Championship finalist in all categories (Salon Tango, Milonga and Vals), reaching sixth place in Salon Tango and Milonga.
Workshops in April on Wednesdays
7-9pm Workshop and free half hour practica
April 12: Developing a Rhythmical Base
April 19: Identifying and Dancing to Different Instruments in the
April 26: Interpreting and Dancing to Musical Lyrics
One workshop $35, Two $65, Four $120
@ Pearl Studios, 500 8th ave 12th fl, room 1210
Private classes by appointment
One class $120, Pack of three classes $325, Pack of Five classes $510.
- The floor fee is NOT included.
- Maximum people per class 2 (TWO)
- Not refundable, non-transferable.
- Cancellation must be done 48 hours in advance. Otherwise you will be charge 50%.
- Classes are 55 minutes long, and are held during regular class schedule.
- Classes in your home available at special rates.
- Adding an assistant $20 per hour
- Adding a second teacher $40 per hour
Once your bought your class, to book your appointment, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org