Marcos Pereira and Florencia Borgnia in NYC
Marcos and Florencia, 2nd place, Tango Salon category at the Metropolitan Tango Championship 2015 of Buenos Aires,
Exclusive teachers at Strictly Tango NYC
Int/Adv Tango Salon Element Workshops Series for Couples only, four Tuesdays in May
- May 2nd: Sacadas for the Leader and Follower
- May 9th: Linear and Circular Barridas for the Leader and Follower
- May 16th: Boleos and Ganchos
- May 23rd: Lapices and enrosques for both roles with different dynamics
- ONLY 8 COUPLES.
- You don’t have a partner? We can not guarantee the gender balance but you can send us an email to try to pair partners. Strict First pay, first serve
- For the Tango Salon Workshops, register HERE
All levels – Female Styling Workshops.
Two Thursdays, May 11th and 18th from 7-, 8:30pm
For the Female Styling workshops, register and buy HERE
One $35, Two, $65, four $120, Price per person
Special SUMMER Offer: Ten workshops for $295 (Reg $350, save $55) – Get it at the check out
- Get 10 Workshops and pay for 8 and a half!. To be used with any of the guest teachers in summer (excluding the World Tango Champions).
- More than 15 workshops this summer, including: Sergio Segura, Marcos and Florencia, Analia Centurion, Martin Almiron, Carlos and Eliana, Carla Bianchi and Nicolas Filipelli and others.
- Price per person, One year expiration, Not refundable, not transferable, no exchanges
GROUP Class Marcos and Florencia Presentation
Saturday April 29th
2pm – Body Conditioning
3pm – Creative Sequences
Check the the group classes rates here
Private lessons by appointment
ONE lesson $120
|BUY||5 lessons $560|
Cancellation must be done 24 hours in advance. Otherwise you have to pay %50
Classes are 55 minutes long, and are being held at Pearl Studios.
(Classes in your home available at special rates)
Marcos and Florencia Videos
About Marcos Pereira and Florencia Borgnia,
Argentinian tango dancers. Sub Champions of Metropolitan Tango Championship 2015.
Between 2013 and 2014, they were part of the historic “Café Tortoni´s Show” in Buenos Aires, for over a year.
They have mainly studied with Daniel Juárez and Alejandra Armenti, who in 2014 included Marcos and Florencia in their Company “Corporación Tangos -alumnos-“, performing in many differents milongas and theatres in Buenos Aires.
Moreover, they have studied with Carlos and Rosa Pérez, Andrés “Tanguito” Cejas and Genoveva Fernández, Fernando Galera, Raúl Bravo, Graciela González, among others.
At the present time, they work at the well known “Argentine Tango School” (Escuela Argentina de Tango), giving lessons for differents levels; and they are also part of ENTA (Nacional Space of Argentine Tango), the National Government´s Company